Wednesday 8 September 2010

Summer

Over summer I have did various things for my project. Firstly I retrieved primary images from my holiday. I took them from different places in America and I plan to look at certian images and see how this portrays America. For example I have photos from San Francisco of tall, industrial buildings which shows the city side of America, then I have photos from California showing beaches and sea which shows the laid back lifestyle of the country. I also have collected a series of both second and first hand images of things that realted to America. I have retrieved my primay images from a festival I went to were Marina and the Dimonds played, and she is on of my insperations. My secondry images are from magazines and the internet, and I intend to use these images to create a mood page in my second sketch book. The artist I am going to focus on at the moment is Shepard Faire, who i mentined in my statment of intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment